Tuesday 24 January 2012

Stella Moments - We all have them!

What is a Stella moment you ask?  A stella moment is when you are frustrated in the moment.  Its something that happens to me all the time...after all...4 kids and a husband will do that to you!

I started crying out "stella" in those moments, you know the ones, a baby has filled her nappy just after you have changed her, or the dog runs in with mud on his paws after you have just finished mopping the floor!  We have them everyday.  Stella is my catch cry, when things go wrong!  

What I didn't realise is.....we are all having stella moments everyday.  We are not alone!  Life is what happens in these stella moments.    Grab a coffee, and come visit me in my stella moments, we might just be having them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment