Monday 30 April 2012

No Stella Moment!

Ok...so I had a day without a "stella moment"....








I may have to stop blogging now...thanks and see ya!


Actually NO.....I need to blog this.....maybe we are witnessing a miracle!


A whole day without a "stella moment"....that in its-self is amazing :)


The day started out normal.....


Get up, drink coffee, take the kids to their first day of school.....


Tears, tantrums, and hissy fits....(all from me :) as I miss my kids!)


But smiles and waves from them.....  :/


Ok suck it up "stella"!


Then off to the market for fruit and veg.......by myself!


Ok....still normal!


Then home for a coffee!  Mmmmm all is quiet!


Then a walk down the beach with the pooches!  Still normal.....dogs behaved themselves, I enjoyed the fresh air and the ipod!


Still normal.....then some washing, cook dinner, make a phone call....still normal.


Pick up the kids, go to an appointment.....come home eat dinner, make lunches, clear up the dishes.....write the blog........


NORMAL........what the?


A whole day of "non stella moments"....you my peeps are witnessing a miraculous day....a whole day without embarassment, without cursing, without anger, without  without  without......


wow......


Ahhhh, we can all relax......


There's always tomorrow!  This wont last long.....life is not life without a "stella moment"!




:)

1 comment:

  1. oh happy day......they get betterer and betterer.....
    ma :)))

    ReplyDelete