Thursday 12 April 2012

Rock N Roll

Yeah.....kid free, husband free, what to do what to do?


Ok, shopping list.....check!


Hmmmm


I know it's not rock n roll, but I do need to go food shopping on my kid free "day off"!


There could be a million other things I could and should be doing....but its shop and EAT verses don't eat!


We're in the middle of school holidays and even the cat's walking around looking for food....STELLAAAAAAA he is meowing!


Ok so life has not been very organised for me lately, things have fallen by the wayside, and what was once a very organised household is now a hit and miss with food, washing, cleaning, ironing (mr hiss) and any other function that I cannot seem to do at the moment.


I am in a very strange place!  Someone who normally thrives on a very strict routine....eg  


5 am            Wake up


5.01am         Coffee


5.05am         Ironing


5.15am         Coffee (again)


6.00am         Washing


6.01am         Coffee (absolutely necessary chore this one!)


You get my drift, I am normally organised.....


But this is now my new reality


5 am            Sleep


6am             Sleep


7am             Sleep


8am             Sleep


9am             Crawl out of bed


9.01am         Coffee


9.10am         Coffee #2


9.15am         Sit in chair and don't move till coffee #3


So you can see, my life ain't rock n roll at the moment.


I am hoping to improve my new routine a little, maybe tweak it a bit!


I am also hoping that by the time the kids go to school , I can get them out the door by 8am....(will have to squeeze that onto the timetable between coffees!)


So today, armed with my (food) shopping list, I am off to paint the town.....


"sort of red" with as much enthusiasm as I can!


Where's my coffee?????     STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.............

1 comment:

  1. enjoy your KID FREE day Kelly. I will look after them :) Pirate movie here we come.....then.....
    HUNGRY JACKS.......yey :)))

    ReplyDelete