Tuesday 27 March 2012

I Love A Man In Uniform!

There's nothing better than seeing a man wearing an Apron in the kitchen!

To me that's sexy!  When a man pitches in and helps out.








And DH (Dear Husband) has risen to the occasion....now granted, I did marry a Chef 20 years ago, and he is no longer in the trade, but bless him, he has been such a help.

There are times I want to wring his neck.  There are times we don't communicate very well.  There are times he is selfish.  There are times I don't like him very much.  But there are times, he is the sweetest, hardworking, best looking man on the planet....

And this week, he has been working 2 jobs....His normal full time job...over 12 hours a day....and then his second job....being me!

Running kids too and fro, cooking, washing, lunches, and yes he did manage a movie or 2, but overall, this week he has stepped up to the plate!

He has been doing a "Stella..r" job!

And like I said, "I love a man in uniform"!

Thanks Honey!

2 comments:

  1. always looking good Jim....said val deacon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernadette in what was cold England now warm28 March 2012 at 04:41

    That apron looks good on him tooooooooooooo lol
    get well soon honey but dont rush it or you will regret it , I had a op and decided that they just couldn't manage without me and got back into it all too soon and regretted it as had complications later on x

    ReplyDelete