Thursday 1 March 2012

Wrap..Pack..Stack!

Isn't it exciting when packing for a holiday.  


You could be going to your mums for the night, but the fact that you are packing a suitcase is exciting.


Packing a suitcase symbolises that there is hope!  Some kind of new thing that distracts us from our "ground hog" experience.....


Life can become somewhat "Treadmill" or "boring" and to throw a stay into the mix, can be like lifting you from one planet, and plonking you into another.


Just last weekend, I found myself having a 2 night stay in the local Hospital..........Ok, not quite what I had in mind!  But the point being, after those 2 days, as soon as I got home, I felt like I had been away forever!


I could tell by the way the house looked!  (Get my drift?)....Bless the family!


But altering ones existence into another existence, can be a circuit breaker, and bring us to a new place.


My packing experience this time feels like "Gone with the Wind"....


Rhett and I jet-setting over to Bali, lying 'round the pool, drinking cocktails...I can see it now!  And it really is like gone with the wind, because I am taking my DH (Dear Husband), so literally I am going with the wind!  (Hmmmm, not romantic!)


But you get my point, we are having an experience together.


Life is like a box of chocolates!  Hang on a minute, wrong movie!


Life is like a string of experiences!  On our death beds we are not wishing we had spent an extra day in the office, or earned that extra $1000 dollars...NO
We will remember all of our life's experiences in that moment.


So start thinking that way.  Life is to be lived.  Life is our experience.  Life is the moments inbetween the moments!


Every second counts...make it count!


Woops!!!!




I just fell off my soapbox!


Stella!



No comments:

Post a Comment