Wednesday 15 February 2012

Be My Valentine!

Ok, so it's Valentines Day.  What does that mean?  Well in my house, not much.  But somewhere in the world...its beer o clock and valentines day.


My DH (Dear Husbands) idea of Valentines Day is to really pamper me.  That's right, I am the luckiest woman on the fa fa face of the earth!


He is Mr Smoothy when it comes to Valentines Day.  


He're is how it goes......


He goes to work....and......NOTHING!


Oh, it must be something exciting at the end of the day maybe?


So during the day....NOTHING!  Don't worry, I say....something big is going to happen around 5pm....that's when the real Valentines Day starts!


or does it?


So....he get's home....wait for it.....


NOTHING....


Well, not nothing.  I get his dirty lunchbox.  His dirty uniform handed to me.  I get him a drink and ask how his day was.  I follow him around while he's leaving his stuff all around the house...you know....a drill on the kitchen bench...boots by the front door....sunnies and wallet on another bench....dirty sox left on the floor...hard hat on the couch....






and then, just when I can't stand the excitement,  he sits down and puts the news on!


All the while, I am cooking his tea, washing his clothes, picking up his stuff, raising his kids, darning his sox, making his lunch, ironing the uniform, handing him his Valentines Card.....and then clearing up his dinner........






I told you...I am the luckiest woman on the fa fa face of the earth!


Who say's Valentines day is not popular???


S..T..E..L..L..AAAAAAAAA!




Ok, not exactly true, he did ask if I would like to go see a movie!  Of course I said YES!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment