Friday 24 February 2012

The Iron Lady!

How do you do it?




Ironing that is!


I am one of those people that actually don't mind ironing!  It's one of those chores that I can do without too much complaining.....Ironing for me, means putting the kids in their room for quiet time, putting the kettle on, and putting on my favourite DVD..(usually a girlie flick that DH (Dear Husband) will NOT watch!)




It only happens once a week, but I actually enjoy it......BUT......


I have recently purchased myself a STEAMER or HISS MACHINE as I like to call it.  


This little green creature was on sale, and I thought, Hmmmmm.....why not?


So I unpacked my little friend and settled him into our household.....


WELL......


I Love Him....That's right, he is the best thing since sliced bread.  You don't even need to put on a DVD, thats right.....there is NO TIME.




Mr Hiss (affectionately known)...is so quick at doing the ironing, you are finished before you begin!


It is the most easy of tasks, and that is from someone who doesn't mind the job.


Hang your garment, wave your magic steam wand over the creases and 


VOILA.....


Creases be gone.....Literally.  You can actually see them disappearing!


Now THAT HAS GOT TO BE WORTH IT!


You can pick these little babies up for around $40 Aussie Dollars....


I promise you it will be the best investment, and save you lots of STELLA moments, burning yourself, standing there, wishing it was over.


The only thing better than this little baby.....is












Having your own ROSIE maid do it for you........STELLA!

1 comment: